Monday, November 15, 2010

Twins

No I'm not expecting any so everyone just settle down. Shai and I get mistaken for twins all the time. People call her Morgan and me Shai. We dont get it do you?? Then not to help matters we get pregnant at the same time and are due on the same day. People would say "oh look twins having twins" weird.

Then if that isnt crazy enough people think that I'm Jenna. Are you serious we look nothing alike. I think that its pretty funny when people cant tell a difference.


3 comments:

  1. Wow how old are some of those pictures!!!
    Nice background! Its a good thing I told you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Harry Potter background, seriously how old are you? Your such a nerd!
    -Cade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up Cade Harry Potter is so freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete