Monday, March 1, 2010

VEGAS BABY!!!

We just went to Vegas to go to Dan's graduation ceremony. It was a really fun trip I had alot of fun! Congrats to Dan for graduation (even if it is to become a fuzz) I'm happy for you! I'm sure Tiff is every proud of you and loves to see you in uniform:)





We stayed at the palms place it was a really nice hotel. Cody and I went and checked in and they upgraded us to a jr. suite. Cody and I thought is a a pretty nice and roomy (the only thing that sucked was that they put us in a smoking room). Then we went to mom and dads and they upgraded them to a suite and their room was super nice. We said well we got a smoking room so ha. Dad told us to go tell them we requested a non-smoking room. Cody and I didnt really want to go bother them but we decided what the hey. So we tell them we requested a non-smoking room and they gave a smoking room, they said they didnt have anything we said its ok we just had our little girl and not to worry about it. The guy said hold on and I'll check something so he came back and said that they would put us into a penthouse suite for the night. I'm so excited I cant believe it. They said we would have to check out and move into another room the next night we're like who cares we get to at least spend one night there. So the next day Cody went to change rooms and they said well lets see if we can just see if you can stay there another night. So we got the penthouse suite ($1000 room) two nights for no extra cost. I love Vegas!



The fireplace


Big king sized bed



One of the three bathrooms



The water came from the ceiling.


A steam shower



And of course a big bar.


The living room


And dining room. How nice huh!



Lucky Harlie her first trip she gets to stay in a penthouse suite, go see fish and sharks at the shark reef, and visit two other states






1 comment:

  1. I hope you ordered room service a lot so you coud keep saying, "yes, send it to the penthouse, thanks!"

    ReplyDelete